Perfectly balanced nutrition made with natural ingredients, plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids – and NO GRAINS.
KEY FEATURES KEY BENEFITS Grains Not added Elimination of grains makes food suitable for cats with grain sensitivities. Animal protein (Chicken & Potato variant) High (70% or more) For consumers who prefer protein from animal sources. Protein helps your cat build lean muscle Tuna (Tuna & Potato variant) Single intact animal protein source Single protein helps reduce reactions caused by other protein sensitivities. Proteins; Fats; Vitamins; Minerals; Fibre Controlled & balanced Help maintain your cat's good health. Avoidance of excess or deficiency leads to pet's best health. Natural ingredients Balanced Natural ingredients, perfectly balanced, provide an optimal, tasty food for your cat's lifelong happiness.
- Adult cats, and pet owners who prefer to feed their cat a no grain food high in animal protein* or hypoallergenic benefits.**
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating queens. During pregnancy and lactation queens should be switched to Ideal Balance™ Kitten.
- No grain.
- 70% animal protein* (Chicken & Potato).
- Hypoallergenic (Tuna & Potato).
- Chicken or Tuna is the number one ingredient. It provides lean protein to help keep your cat fit & slim.
- Potatoes are ingredients with no gluten and help in gentle digestion.
- Carrots & Peas provide vitamins and minerals which support natural defences.
- Flaxseed provides Omega-3 & -6 fatty acids that promote healthy skin & shiny coat.
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants that support a strong immune system.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
DAILY FEEDING AMOUNTS
These ranges are a starting point only, because cats' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimum body weight.
Body weight (kg) Dry grams 2 30 – 40 3 40 – 55 4 50 – 70 5 60 – 80 6 65 – 90 7 + 12 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken & Potato: Chicken meal (28%), potato starch, dried potato (15%), animal fat, yellow peas (5%), dried peas (5%), soybean oil, digest, minerals, fish oil, flaxseed (1%), dried beet pulp, dried carrots (0.5%), dried tomato pomace (0.2%), spinach powder, dried grape pomace, dried citrus pulp, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
4081 kcal/kg (408 kcal/100g)
Nutrient As Fed1
As Fed, Caloric Basis3
Protein 29.8 31.5 7.3 g / 100 kcal Fat 20.6 21.8 5.1 g / 100 kcal Crude Fiber 1.8 1.9 0.4 g / 100 kcal Carbohydrate / NFE 36.8 39.0 9.0 g / 100 kcal Calcium 0.90 0.95 220 mg / 100 kcal Sodium 0.29 0.31 71 mg / 100 kcal Potassium 0.74 0.78 181 mg / 100 kcal Magnesium 0.067 0.071 16 mg / 100 kcal Taurine 0.22 0.23 54 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin C 142 ppm 150 ppm 3.48 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin E 892 IU/kg 944 IU/kg 21.86 IU / 100 kcal DHA 0.131 0.139 32.1 mg / 100 kcal Total Omega-3 FA 1.02 1.08 250 mg / 100 kcal Total Omega-6 FA 3.50 3.70 857 mg / 100 kcal