Prescription Diet® d/d® Feline pet food is specially formulated by nutritionists & veterinarians to help cats with skin and food sensitivities.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
- Inflammatory skin conditions such as atopy, flea allergy dermatitis and feline eosinophilic granuloma complex
- Adverse reactions to food (food allergy or intolerance).
Not Recommended For:
- Growing kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
- Patients with concurrent use of urinary acidifiers.
- Prescription Diet® d/d® Feline foods contain a single, intact animal protein source (duck or venison) which is not generally associated with adverse reactions to food in cats.
- d/d® Feline foods may help aid in the management of the following:
Pruritic Dermatitis Adverse food reactions in cats typically occur as pruritic dermatitis, with or without concurrent gastrointestinal signs.
Chronic Gastroenteritis, Chronic Colitis: Adverse food reactions can result in chronic vomiting and/or diarrhea associated with gastrointestinal inflammation; mildly affected cats may only show an increase in the number of bowel movements or may have occasional vomiting.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): Adverse reactions to food may potentiate IBD.
Atopic Dermatitis, Food Allergy and Flea Allergy'can occur in the same patient concurrently.
Allergic Dermatitis patients may have clinical signs of eosinophilic granuloma complex.
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Other Products to Consider
- For use as an elimination food, for patients with IBD, or to manage and eliminate adverse reactions to food: Prescription Diet® z/d® Feline.
- As a tasty, healthy and rewarding treat for cats with adverse reactions to food, inflammatory skin conditions, or gastrointestinal disorders, and for cats on elimination feeding trials: Prescription Diet® Hypo Treats.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. Monitoring your patient's condition will assure the nutritional recommendation provides the best results.
- Reinforce with clients to feed Prescription Diet dry food, canned food, & treats exclusively.
- Gradually transition to the new food over a 7 day period.
Weight of Cat Amount per Day 2 kg 35 g 3 kg 50 g 4 kg 60 g 5 kg 70 g 6 kg 85 g 7 kg 95 g
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Yellow Peas, Pea Protein, Duck, Green Peas, Pork Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Sulfate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Glyceryl Monostearate, Iodized Salt, Potassium Sulfate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dicalcium Phosphate, Cysteine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
3842 kcal/kg (384 kcal/100g)
Nutrient As Fed1
As Fed, Caloric Basis3
Protein 32.4 34.5 8.4 g / 100 kcal Fat 20.0 21.3 5.2 g / 100 kcal Carbohydrate / NFE 30.7 32.7 8.0 g / 100 kcal Crude Fiber 4.4 4.7 1.1 g / 100 kcal Calcium 0.74 0.79 193 mg / 100 kcal Phosphorous 0.61 0.65 159 mg / 100 kcal Potassium 0.88 0.94 229 mg / 100 kcal Sodium 0.31 0.33 81 mg / 100 kcal Magnesium 0.094 0.100 24 mg / 100 kcal Taurine 0.40 0.43 104 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin C 133 ppm 141 ppm 3.46 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin E 809 IU/kg 861 IU/kg 21.06 IU / 100 kcal EPA 0.279 0.297 72.6 mg / 100 kcal Total Omega-3 FA 0.84 0.89 219 mg / 100 kcal Total Omega-6 FA 3.37 3.59 877 mg / 100 kcal