Clinically proven to help cats walk, run, play and climb stairs more easily, by soothing aching joints and preserving healthy cartilage.
KEY FEATURES KEY BENEFITS Omega-3 fatty acids High Soothes tissues and eases aching joints. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) High Helps to maintain healthy cartilage by down-regulating the expression of genes that activate production of cartilage-destroying enzymes, an action specific to DHA and ALA. Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulphate High (only in dry food) G&C are the building blocks of joint cartilage Ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids Low Soothes inflamed tissues and eases aching joints by reducing pro-inflammatory mediators. L-Carnitine High Facilitates conversion of fat to energy. This helps to limit stress on the joints by limiting weight gain and maintaining lean body mass. DL-Methionine. Manganese Increased In combination helps to maintain healthy joint cartilage. Protein; Calcium; Phosphorus; Sodium Controlled Provides an ideal balance for good health. Avoids excessive intake which may contribute to ill health. Superior antioxidant formula Added Helps neutralise free radicals in the joints.
- The support of the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis in adult cats.
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating queens
- Contains high levels of :
- DHA ( A type of Omega 3 Fatty Acid),
- Total Omega 3 Fatty Acids and
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulphate
- Clinically proven to help cats walk, run, play and climb stairs more easily in as little as 28 days
- Also Proven8 to help maintain healthy cartilage & ease aching joints
- j/d helps to interrupt the cycle of osteoarthritis and is an alternative to Glucosamine & Chondroitin supplements
- In 4 weeks, older cats were clinically proven8 to benefit from Hill's Advanced Mobility Formula by showing:
- significantly less stiffness,
- significant improvements in activity, agility, and grooming, and
- more interaction with their owners and with other pets.
- The use of DHA and ALA to preserve healthy cartilage in cats exemplifies Hill's leadership in pioneering fatty acid technology.
- Fresh Pack System to preserve fatty acids and to maintain the quality of j/d™ Feline dry.
Other Products to Consider
Other products to consider:
- For joint support for cats with chronic kidney disease:
Prescription Diet™ k/d+Mobility.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
These ranges are a starting point only, because cats' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE
Body weight (kg) Cans 156 g Dry grams 2 1/2 15 3 1/2 30 4 1 20 5 1 30 6 1 40 7 + 1 8 per kg
Body weight (kg) Dry grams 2 30 - 40 3 40 - 55 4 50 - 70 5 60 - 80 6 65 - 95 7 + 12 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken: Maize, chicken (29%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, animal fat, brewers' rice, dried beet pulp, fish oil, minerals, pea bran meal, digest, soybean oil, DL-methionine, taurine, vitamins, crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine), trace elements, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate) and beta-carotene. With natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
4024 kcal/kg (402 kcal/100g)
Nutrient As Fed1
As Fed, Caloric Basis3
Moisture 6.0 Protein 31.7 33.7 7.9 g / 100 kcal Fat 20.0 21.3 5.0 g / 100 kcal Carbohydrate / NFE 34.8 37.1 8.7 g / 100 kcal Crude Fiber 2.1 2.3 0.5 g / 100 kcal Ash 5.4 5.7 1.3 g / 100 kcal Calcium 0.85 0.91 212 mg / 100 kcal Phosphorous 0.63 0.67 156 mg / 100 kcal Potassium 0.71 0.75 176 mg / 100 kcal Sodium 0.30 0.31 73 mg / 100 kcal Magnesium 0.076 0.081 19 mg / 100 kcal Taurine 0.20 0.21 50 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin A 6290 IU/kg 6691 IU/kg 156 IU / 100 kcal Vitamin C 106 ppm 113 ppm 2.63 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin D 623 IU/kg 662 IU/kg 15.5 IU / 100 kcal Vitamin E 561 IU/kg 597 IU/kg 13.94 IU / 100 kcal DHA 0.267 0.284 66.4 mg / 100 kcal Total Omega-3 FA 1.10 1.17 273 mg / 100 kcal Total Omega-6 FA 3.61 3.84 896 mg / 100 kcal Beta-Carotene 3.71 ppm 3.95 ppm 0.09 mg / 100 kcal Carnitine 513.6 ppm 546.4 ppm 12.76 mg / 100 kcal Glucosamine 1289 ppm 1371 ppm 32 mg / 100 kcal Chondroitin Sulphate 825 ppm 878 ppm 20.50 mg / 100 kcal