Clinically proven to help reduce skin & gastrointestinal signs caused by adverse food reactions.
KEY FEATURES KEY BENEFITS Protein Single animal source: chicken liver. Extensively hydrolysed. Reduced amount Minimises the risk of an allergic reaction. Gold standard elimination diet. Carbohydrate Single source: refined maize starch Limits sources of sensitisation. Essential fatty acids Increased Helps nourish the skin and coat. Digestibility High Improves nutrient availability for patients with compromised digestive tracts. Superior antioxidant formula Added Neuralises free radicals.
- Adverse food reactions (food allergy or food intolerance)
- Use as an elimination diet to rule out adverse food reactions in case of:
- Chronic pruritus.
- Otitis externa.
- Gastro-intestinal disorders such as inflammatory bowel disease (including colitis).
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating queens
- The animal protein in z/dTM Feline is extensively hydrolysed to minimise the risk of being detected by the immune system.
- Rice protein concentrate and rice are the only vegetable protein and carbohydrate sources in dry formula
- The fat source is vegetable oil and animal fat, purified to contain no protein.
- z/dTM Feline is also available in a canned wet form
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
These ranges are a starting point only, because cats' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
Body weight (kg) Dry grams 2 40 3 50 4 65 5 75 6 90 7 + 13 per kg
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE
Body weight (kg) Cans 156g Dry grams 2 1/2 + 15 3 1/2 + 30 4 1 + 20 5 1 + 30 6 + 1 + 8 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Original: Brewers' rice, rice protein concentrate, chicken liver hydrolysate, soybean oil, cellulose, minerals, animal fat, digest, taurine, vitamins, trace elements and beta carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3680 kcal/kg (368 kcal/100g)
Nutrient As Fed1
As Fed, Caloric Basis3
Protein 32.4 35.1 8.8 g / 100 kcal Fat 14.9 16.1 4.1 g / 100 kcal Crude Fiber 3.1 3.4 0.8 g / 100 kcal Carbohydrate / NFE 36.5 39.4 9.9 g / 100 kcal Calcium 0.70 0.75 189 mg / 100 kcal Phosphorous 0.60 0.65 162 mg / 100 kcal Sodium 0.28 0.31 77 mg / 100 kcal Potassium 0.84 0.91 229 mg / 100 kcal Magnesium 0.059 0.063 16 mg / 100 kcal Taurine 0.21 0.23 57 mg / 100 kcal Carnitine 11.5 ppm 12.5 ppm 0.31 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin C 101 ppm 110 ppm 2.76 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin E 637 IU/kg 689 IU/kg 17.31 IU / 100 kcal