Perfectly balanced nutrition, made with the natural ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids - and NO GRAINS.
KEY FEATURES KEY BENEFITS Grains Not added Elimination of grains makes food suitable for dogs with grain sensitivities. Animal Protein (Chicken & Potato variant) High (70% or more) For consumers who prefer protein from animal sources. Protein helps your dog build lean muscle. Tuna (Tuna & Potato variant) Single intact animal protein source Single protein helps reduce reactions caused by other protein sensitivities. Proteins; Fats; Vitamins; Minerals; Fibre Controlled & balanced Help maintain your dog's good health. Avoidance of excess or deficiency leads to pet's best health. Natural ingredients Balanced Natural ingredients, perfectly balanced, provide an optimal, tasty food for your dogs lifelong happiness.
- Adult dogs, and pet owners who prefer to feed their dog a no grain food high in animal protein* or hypoallergenic benefits.**
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches. During pregnancy and lactation bitches should be switched to Ideal Balance™ Puppy.
- No Grain.
- 70% animal protein* (Chicken & Potato).
- Hypoallergenic** (Tuna & Potato).
- Chicken or Tuna is the number one ingredient. It provides lean protein to help keep your dog fit & slim.
- Potatoes are ingredients with no gluten and help in gentle digestion.
- Carrots & Peas provide vitamins and minerals which support natural defences.
- Flaxseed provides Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids, to promote healthy skin & a shiny coat.
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants, to support a strong immune system.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
DAILY FEEDING AMOUNTS
These ranges are a starting point only, because dogs' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimum body weight.
Body weight (kg) Dry grams 2.5 50 - 70 5 85 - 115 10 140 - 195 20 240 - 330 30 325 - 445 40 400 - 555 50 475 - 655 60 + 11 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Tuna & Potato: Tuna meal (21%), potato starch, dried potato (14%), yellow peas (13%), dried peas (13%), animal fat, digest, vegetable oil, flaxseed (1%), dried beet pulp, minerals, dried carrots (0.5%), tomato pomace (0.2%), spinach powder, grape pomace, citrus pulp, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3720 קק"ל/ק"ג (372 קק"ל / 100 גרם)
רכיב תזונתי כפי שנאכל1
כפי שנאכל, בסיס קלורי3
גרם / 100 קק"ל
Protein 22.1 24.0 5.9 g / 100 kcal Fat 15.7 17.1 4.2 g / 100 kcal Crude Fiber 2.9 3.1 0.8 g / 100 kcal Carbohydrate / NFE 46.1 50.1 12.4 g / 100 kcal Calcium 0.93 1.01 251 mg / 100 kcal Sodium 0.30 0.33 82 mg / 100 kcal Potassium 0.74 0.81 199 mg / 100 kcal Magnesium 0.076 0.082 20 mg / 100 kcal Carnitine 0.4 ppm 0.4 ppm 0.01 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin C 131 ppm 142 ppm 3.51 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin E 742 IU/kg 807 IU/kg 19.95 IU / 100 kcal EPA 0.045 0.049 12.0 mg / 100 kcal Total Omega-3 FA 0.79 0.86 212 mg / 100 kcal Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) 0.56 0.61 150.9 mg / 100 kcal
1Differs from label guarantees which are either maximums or minimums.
2The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
3Nutrient intake for every 100 kilocalories consumed.