Clinically proven nutrition to support dogs with kidney conditions & mobility issues
KEY FEATURES KEY BENEFITS Phosphorus Reduced Helps slow progression of kidney disease. Non-protein calories Increased Helps ensure adequate energy avoiding protein catabolism. Amino acid profile; L-carnitine Improved; Added Supports dogs' natural ability to build/maintain lean muscle mass. Dietary buffering capacity Increased Helps counteract metabolic acidosis. Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) including EPA High Helps improve renal blood flow. Supports the metabolism of joints. Glucosamine & Chondroitin sulphate High Provides the building blocks of joint cartilage. Sodium Reduced Helps slows progression of kidney disease. Limits fluid retention in early cardiac disorder. Soluble fibre Increased Helps decrease ammonia reabsorption in the bowel. Lowers blood urea level. B-complex vitamins Increased Combats increased urinary losses due to polyuria. Clinically proven antioxidants Added Neutralises free radicals to support kidney function.
- The support of the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis in adult dogs AND chronic kidney disease (all IRIS stages).
- Renal forms of leishmaniasis.
- Early cardiac disorders.
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches.
- Dogs with hyperlipidaemia or pancreatitis, or with a history of, or at risk of, pancreatitis.
- Clinically proven8 that when fed in the early stage of kidney disease k/dTM+Mobility Canine can reduce disease progression.
- Clinically proven8 that dogs with kidney disease fed k/dTM+Mobility Canine showed significantly fewer clinical signs and survived twice as long.
- Clinically proven8 to help dogs with stiff joints walk, run, play and climb stairs more easily in as little as 21 days.
- Clinically proven to support vitality & alertness in older dogs.
- Fresh Pack System to preserve fatty acids and maintain quality.
Other Products to Consider
- For dogs with advanced chronic kidney disease (IRIS stage 4): Prescription Diet™ u/d™ Canine
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
DAILY FEEDING AMOUNTS
These ranges are a starting point only, because dogs' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maitain optimal body weight.
When feeding for the first time, mix increasing amounts of the pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the previous food over a 7-day period.
Body weight (kg) Dry grams 2.5 45 - 65 5 80 - 110 10 135 - 185 20 225 - 310 30 305 - 420 40 380 - 520 50 445 - 615 60 + 10 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Original: Brewers' rice, maize, flaxseed, animal fat, dried beet pulp, digest, dried whole egg, pea protein, fish oil, soybean oil, minerals, vitamins, cartilage hydrolysate (source of chondroitin sulphate), trace elements, crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine) and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3957 kcal/kg (396 kcal/100g)
Nutrient As Fed1
As Fed, Caloric Basis3
Protein 14.2 15.4 3.6 g / 100 kcal Fat 19.2 20.9 4.9 g / 100 kcal Crude Fiber 2.3 2.5 0.6 g / 100 kcal Carbohydrate / NFE 52.2 56.7 13.2 g / 100 kcal Calcium 0.59 0.64 150 mg / 100 kcal Phosphorous 0.27 0.29 67 mg / 100 kcal Sodium 0.17 0.18 42 mg / 100 kcal Potassium 0.62 0.67 156 mg / 100 kcal Magnesium 0.091 0.099 23 mg / 100 kcal Taurine 0.12 0.13 31 mg / 100 kcal Carnitine 486.5 ppm 528.8 ppm 12.30 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin C 102 ppm 111 ppm 2.58 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin E 604 IU/kg 657 IU/kg 15.27 IU / 100 kcal DHA 0.249 0.270 62.9 mg / 100 kcal EPA 0.354 0.385 89.6 mg / 100 kcal Total Omega-3 FA 3.51 3.82 888 mg / 100 kcal Total Omega-6 FA 3.44 3.74 871 mg / 100 kcal Chondroitin Sulphate 279 ppm 303 ppm 7.05 mg / 100 kcal Glucosamine 467 ppm 508 ppm 12 mg / 100 kcal Ash 4.1 4.5 1.0 g / 100 kcal Beta-Carotene 2.38 ppm 2.59 ppm 0.06 mg / 100 kcal Moisture 8.0 Vitamin A 10346 IU/kg 11245 IU/kg 261 IU / 100 kcal Vitamin D 818 IU/kg 889 IU/kg 20.7 IU / 100 kcal
1Differs from label guarantees which are either maximums or minimums.
2The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
3Nutrient intake for every 100 kilocalories consumed.