Metabolic is a breakthrough weight management diet for cats, that is clinically proven to safely support weight loss and maintenance.
KEY FEATURES KEY BENEFITS Scientifically formulated nutrient complex High Provides appetite regulation, reduces inflammation and improves energy metabolism Fibre High Soluble and insoluble fibres trigger satiety, control appetite, and maintain gastrointestinal health L-Carnitine High Helps cats burn fat while sparing lean muscle mass, resulting in more effective weight loss L-Lysine High Helps metabolise fat for energy production and maintain lean body mass Superior antioxidant formula High Defends cells from free radical oxidation, promoting a healthy immune system
- Overweight cats and obese cats
- Weight maintenance after weight loss
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating queens
- Clinically proven to safely provide 28% body fat loss in 2 months in cats.*
- Clinically proven to avoid weight regain following a weight loss programme.*
- Maintains effective and safe rate of up to 1-2% body weight loss weekly during weight loss period.*
- The nutrition of Metabolic is clinically proven to work with each cat’s unique energy expenditure, activating the body’s natural ability to burn excess body fat and affect calorie utilisation.
First proven in the real world:
- In an in-home feeding study 81% of cats experienced weight loss within 2 months.* Owners were given unlabelled bags and were unaware the diet was for weight loss. Strict food measurements were not enforced.
Safe weight loss and maintenance:
- When healthy weight is achieved, feeding amounts need to be adjusted to maintain ideal weight.
- May transition to VetEssentials™ Neutered Cat Low Fat if weight is successfully maintained.
* Data on file, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Inc.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
DAILY FEEDING AMOUNTS
These ranges are a starting point only because cats' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Determine the amount to feed based on the target weight rather than the current weight.
FOR WEIGHT CONTROL: Patient should be monitored to ensure proper body weight is maintained. Increase food amounts accordingly.
When feeding for the first time, mix increasing amounts of the pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE FOR WEIGHT MAINTENANCE
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE FOR WEIGHT MAINTENANCE Ideal Body Weight kg Pouches 85g Dry grams 2 1 + 25 3 1 + 40 4 1 + 50 5 1 + 65 6 2 + 75 7 + 1 + 13 per kg
FOR WEIGHT LOSS
FOR WEIGHT LOSS Ideal Body Weight kg Dry grams 2 25 3 35 4 45 5 55 6 65 7 + 10 per kg
For Weight Maintenance
FOR WEIGHT MAINTENANCE Ideal Body Weight kg Dry grams 2 40 3 55 4 70 5 80 6 95 7 + 15 per kg
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE FOR WEIGHT LOSS
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE FOR WEIGHT LOSS Ideal Body Weight kg Pouches 85g Dry grams 2 1 + 10 3 1 + 20 4 1 + 30 5 1 + 35 6 1 + 45 7 + 1 + 8 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken: Chicken (23%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, brewers' rice, cellulose, dried tomato pomace, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, coconut oil, digest, animal fat, minerals, fish oil, dried carrots, vitamins, taurine, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidants (mixed tocopherols).
3476 קק"ל/ק"ג (348 קק"ל / 100 גרם)
רכיב תזונתי כפי שנאכל1
כפי שנאכל, בסיס קלורי3
גרם / 100 קק"ל
Protein 38.3 40.1 11.0 g / 100 kcal Fat 13.4 14.0 3.8 g / 100 kcal Crude Fiber 9.2 9.6 2.6 g / 100 kcal Carbohydrate / NFE 28.6 29.9 8.2 g / 100 kcal Calcium 0.95 1.00 275 mg / 100 kcal Phosphorous 0.73 0.77 211 mg / 100 kcal Sodium 0.33 0.35 95 mg / 100 kcal Potassium 0.71 0.75 205 mg / 100 kcal Magnesium 0.088 0.092 25 mg / 100 kcal Taurine 0.24 0.25 69 mg / 100 kcal Carnitine 538.2 ppm 563.5 ppm 15.48 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin C 135 ppm 142 ppm 3.90 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin E 1195 IU/kg 1252 IU/kg 34.39 IU / 100 kcal Total Omega-3 FA 1.48 1.55 426 mg / 100 kcal Total Omega-6 FA 2.78 2.91 799 mg / 100 kcal