Clinically proven to maintain gingival health and reduce the build-up of tartar, plaque and stain.
KEY FEATURES KEY BENEFITS Total fibre; Alignment of fibres; Kibble size Increased. Non-random. Larger Fibre matrix resists crumbling. Kibble engulfs tooth before it splits and fibres wipe the tooth surface. Protein Controlled Helps limit a component of plaque. Calcium Controlled Helps limit plaque mineralisation to tartar. MagnesiumPhosphorus Controlled Supports urinary tract health. Target urinary pH Acid: pH 6.2 - 6.4 Supports urinary tract health. Superior antioxidant formula Added Neutralises free radicals to aid dental health.
- Dental plaque, stain and tartar (calculus).
- Oral malodour.
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating queens
- Cats concurrently receiving urinary acidifiers
- Cats with severe periodontal disease, without appropriate assessment and treatment
- Clinically proven8 to reduce gingivitis and the build-up of tartar, plaque and stain.
- t/d™ Feline is most effective when:
- used on clean teeth (following an initial professional cleaning)
- fed as the sole maintenance food
- fed dry (adding water prevents effective cleaning).
- Contains no mineral abrasives or active chemicals.
- Other dental home care methods are recommended, if possible, e.g. regular tooth brushing.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
These ranges are a starting point only, because cats' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
Body weight (kg) Dry grams 2 35 - 45 3 45 - 65 4 55 - 80 5 65 - 95 6 75 - 105 7 + 14 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken: Chicken (40%) and turkey meal, brewers' rice, maize, maize gluten meal, cellulose, animal fat, minerals, digest, soybean oil, taurine, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3517 kcal/kg (352 kcal/100g)
Nutrient As Fed1
As Fed, Caloric Basis3
Protein 31.9 34.7 9.1 g / 100 kcal Fat 15.0 16.3 4.3 g / 100 kcal Crude Fiber 7.3 7.9 2.1 g / 100 kcal Carbohydrate / NFE 32.3 35.1 9.2 g / 100 kcal Calcium 0.88 0.95 249 mg / 100 kcal Phosphorous 0.71 0.77 202 mg / 100 kcal Sodium 0.35 0.38 100 mg / 100 kcal Potassium 0.72 0.79 206 mg / 100 kcal Magnesium 0.067 0.072 19 mg / 100 kcal Taurine 0.18 0.20 52 mg / 100 kcal Carnitine 20.8 ppm 22.6 ppm 0.59 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin C 78 ppm 85 ppm 2.23 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin E 550 IU/kg 598 IU/kg 15.64 IU / 100 kcal