Clinically proven to maintain dental health and reduce the build-up of tartar, plaque, and stains.
KEY FEATURES KEY BENEFITS Total fibre; Alignment of fibres Increased; Non-random The fibre matrix resists crumbling. Kibble engulfs tooth before it splits and fibres wipe the tooth surface clean. Kibble size t/d: Large t/d Mini: Moderately large Provides an appropriate size for different breeds. Kibble engulfs tooth before it splits and fibres wipe the tooth surface clean. Protein Moderately reduced Helps limit a component of plaque. Calcium Moderately reduced Helps limit plaque mineralisation to tartar. Superior antioxidant formula Added Helps neutralise free radicals to aid dental health.
- Dental plaque, stain and tartar (calculus).
- Oral malodour.
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches
- Dogs with severe periodontal disease, without appropriate assessment and treatment
- Clinically proven8 to reduce gingivitis and the build-up of tartar, plaque and stain.
- t/d™ Canine & t/d™ Mini Canine are most effective when:
- used on clean teeth (following an initial professional cleaning)
- fed as the sole maintenance food
- fed dry (adding water prevents effective cleaning).
- Contains no mineral abrasives or active chemicals.
- Other dental home care methods can be used as well, e.g. regular tooth brushing.
- Some dogs prefer to eat each piece of t/d™ Canine away from their food bowl- owners should be reassured that this is normal behaviour.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
These ranges are a starting point only, because dogs' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maitain optimal body weight.
Body weight (kg) Dry grams 2 45 - 65 3 60 - 85 5 90 - 125 7.5 120 - 165 10 150 - 205 15 205 - 280
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken: Maize, brewers' rice, chicken (24%) and turkey meal, cellulose, animal fat, pea bran meal, digest, dried whole egg, soybean oil, minerals, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3533 kcal/kg (353 kcal/100g)
Nutrient As Fed1
As Fed, Caloric Basis3
Moisture 8.0 Protein 15.6 17.0 4.4 g / 100 kcal Fat 15.5 16.9 4.4 g / 100 kcal Carbohydrate / NFE 47.6 51.7 13.5 g / 100 kcal Crude Fiber 9.7 10.5 2.7 g / 100 kcal Ash 3.6 3.9 1.0 g / 100 kcal Calcium 0.51 0.55 143 mg / 100 kcal Phosphorous 0.42 0.45 118 mg / 100 kcal Potassium 0.60 0.65 170 mg / 100 kcal Sodium 0.19 0.21 55 mg / 100 kcal Magnesium 0.073 0.079 21 mg / 100 kcal Taurine 0.11 0.12 32 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin A 9359 IU/kg 10173 IU/kg 265 IU / 100 kcal Vitamin C 101 ppm 110 ppm 2.85 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin D 778 IU/kg 845 IU/kg 22.0 IU / 100 kcal Vitamin E 602 IU/kg 654 IU/kg 17.04 IU / 100 kcal Beta-Carotene 2.41 ppm 2.62 ppm 0.07 mg / 100 kcal